This page contains a host of information that will help you prepare for the Euro Challenge competition - the current economic situation, the challenges and the countries.
Click on the links below to download material or see additional options (external links open in a new window).
- The Current Economic Situation
- » Challenge Information
- » Country Profiles
- » Materials Presented at Past Orientations
- » Preparing for the Competition
- » Euro Challenge News Flash
- General Information About the European Union
- Europe in 12 Lessons
- Educational Resources of the European Central Bank
- One Currency for One Europe: The Road to the Euro
- Europe 2020: EU Economic Reform Package
- Europe 2020: Headline Indicators (Oct. 2012)
- European Commission: EU Member State Pages
- UNC Center for European Studies: European Country Resources
- Delegation of the European Union to the USA Homepage
- European Union Homepage
- Aging: The EU's Silver Generation
Be sure to visit the Euro Challenge on delicious.com for links to useful web pages that will help you prepare for the competition. The Euro Challenge forum contains useful information on how to use delicious in your research.
Our videos are available on vimeo. In addition, be sure to check out the Chicago FED's videos also on vimeo. Find presentations of last year's winning teams, teacher's testimonies, and substantive videos on the European Union, EMU and the role of the ECB.
Engage in the Euro Challenge on Facebook and meet students and faculty advisors from other competing high schools across the US while browsing many of the Euro Challenge's resources, which are available on Facebook as well!