Euro Challenge Goals
- Increase students’ knowledge and understanding of the European Union and the euro
- Promote an understanding of economic challenges facing European Union member states
- Support local learning standards related to global studies and economics
- Foster economic and financial literacy and understanding of economic policy issues
- Develop communication, critical thinking and cooperative skills.
- 9th and 10th grade students from high schools from all over the Unites States are eligible to participate in the Euro Challenge.
- One faculty advisor for the school team. Advisors will be invited to attend online or in-person orientations, and are required to attend the Euro Challenge competition rounds with their student team.
(Eligibility requirements are subject to change.)